Thursday, May 14, 2009

Did I say One Interview... I meant Two!!

Hi Ladies!!! Well, week one of my 4 weeks is almost over! Last night I received a call from the other company I applied to and had an impromptu interview over the phone. I was less than prepared for this, but managed to b.s. my way through, ahhh how I love political jobs. But, I guess I was ok, they are having me come in on Friday at 4pm, yes TOMORROW!! So, now I have a Friday interview and a Wednesday interview!!

This weekend is a big one! Mr. Bliss is graduating from lawschool on saturday afternoon. After three long years, I feel like our life can begin (granted he passes the bar)..

I just have to rant about Danny Gokey not making the final two. What is going?? He is so much better than Kris, ugh.... Guess I will be cheering for Adam Lambert.

6 comments:

  1. good luck. two is better than just one, right? right. good luck girlie:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! I'm excited for you - good luck!!! And congrats to Mr. Bliss :) What an accomplishment!!

    On another topic - have you been able to work with the Blog Fairy yet on a new blog design??

    ReplyDelete
  3. thinking lots of magic sparklies for you

    kick some rear!

    kHm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the interviews!!! Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck w/ the job stuff, & congrats on the grad! =)

    ReplyDelete