Sunday, April 19, 2009

Remington T-Studio Dryer

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Mr. Bliss and I went to a baseball game! And then we had a Pre-Grad party with some of his law school friends. Was a great weekend, just what I needed!

Plus, Mr. Bliss and I had some major discussions and my last day will be May 22nd! What a relief! Thank you to everyone with the kind words on Friday, they are much apreciated!!

We stayed at my friend's house and I borroed her dryer. She just bought it and it is truly amazing! My hair was straighter with almost no frizz and it is the most powerful dryer I have ever used. GO BUY IT!!! Remington T-Studio (pink and brown).

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the decision, it sounds like you will be a LOT happier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a relief!!!! and a good hair dryer, life is looking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great news! Yay!

    Thanks for the tip for the hair dryer. Less frizz is such a good thing in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this dryer and I really like it... they have them at bed bath and beyond!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to have to try this dryer...

    ReplyDelete