Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Thrill is Gone!

Being a native Texan ,one of the biggest excitements of life on the East Coast was experiencing actual seasons. Well, I am telling you.. I have experienced Winter and the 24 inches of snow that have fallen since December and I am DONE! It was pretty and white, but then the power was out for 2 days and Saturday Mr. Bliss and I bought a new furnace. A new furnace = a LOT of new shoes!!! I woke up warm this morning, but the snow has started again.. I have to say I am over it and dreaming of Spring! I am sure many of you out there are feeling the same way! So here is a little something warm to start your day!



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm OK with the cold (for the most part), but I'd die to be in one of those pics right now. SO beautiful!

    * New follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some nice pictures of places I would Love to be right now!

    ReplyDelete