Sunday, March 22, 2009

Wedding Season Has Begun.....

Well, yesterday I got the call from Julian Gold that the first of THREE bridesmaid dresses is in... Here it is!! I love it, so pretty!!


It has been a gorgeous weekend here! I am hoping this means Spring is here to stay... I did the best thing ever yesterday and I highly recommend to everyone.. I dumped ALL of my makeup onto a towel on the floor and organized everything. I cleaned my brushes and makeup bags.. It is an amazing feeling to know exactly what I have and what I need..I Love Spring Cleaning.. next my closet!!

6 comments:

  1. i have been putting off cleaning out the make-up drawer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been a cleaning maniac this weekend- 'tis the season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog through sits and wanted to say hi! very cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress! I just cleaned my make-up brushes this morning too :) Yeah for spring. Now if only the warmer weather would arrive.

    ReplyDelete