Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My First Award

I received my first award! Thank you Stylish Suburban! Here are the rules!

1.Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.


2.) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.

3.) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.



Facts:

1. I am an overly obsessive cleaner, haha! it drives my husband crazy.. But my house is immaculate!

2. I am a terrible sleeper, I either can't fall asleep or I wake up at like 4:00 am.. I think I try too hard.

3. I love to bake! Especially cupcakes, I love coming up with new recipes.

4. My dream would be to open a cupcake bakery in Charleston!

5. I watch way too many shows that sometimes I have to switch back and forth because the DVR wont tape them all at once, totally embarrassing!

6. I would wear Lilly Pulitzer if it was appropriate!

7. I am extremely competitive, hence the job, haha

8. If my husband and budget would allow, I would get my hair highlighted every 3 weeks, I hate seeing even a shadow of dark.

9. I want desperately to lose wight and keep it off, but I get a little result and I sabotage..

10. I Love TEXAS!!

Blogs I love to read (well the ones who don't already have this award)

Sweet Tea in a Pink Glass

Pink Tutu

Slimmed Down Preppies

Pink Preppy Party Girl

Bergdorf Blondes

The Pink Putter

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for loving Texas and cupcakes; me too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the tag!! We have a lot in common!

    ReplyDelete