Friday, February 27, 2009

FRIDAY! Thank Goodness!

Wow! I have never been so ready for the weekend! I have 8 minutes and counting until the weekend... NO big plans for me, just catching up on much needed sleep. I am finally feeling better, but I just cant seem to get enough sleep.

Anyone have any exciting plans??? Mama Mia came in the mail today and I am thinking about going through some old clothes and start spring cleaning!!!

My weekend goal is to hit the gym Saturday and Sunday to start my week off right!!!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend! I have a big night with friends and then after have to come back to work. Tomorrow I have some more to catch up on at work then I am going to do a little project I will feature on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with spring cleaning! Tell me how you like Mamma Mia.

    ReplyDelete